Art, Home Décor, Design & Construction
Electrowind Converting Solutions offers our machining and fabricating capabilities for around the home, office, warehouse and for construction professionals. Our adhesive, insulating, aesthetically-pleasing and protective materials can be customized for exterior and interior walls, counters, floors, windows and driveways.
We can also lend our converting capabilities for decorative art, presentation displays, trophy stands, stain-glass windows, signage, and other custom projects.
Flexible Material Converting for Art, Home Décor, Design & Construction
Electrowind stocks, supplies and converts materials for building and constructions industries from world-class suppliers including Saint-Gobain, 3M and DuPont. These flexible materials are used to improve aesthetics or efficiency of a building by adding a colourful, texturized, protective or insulating layer to your home or workplace.
Architectural membranes, environmental and stain-resistant films, acoustical membranes, architectural finishing films and window films are some of the materials we convert for home and office.
Paper, film, vinyl, tape, rubber, foil, fabric and foam cut to size or customized into simple or complex shapes to suit your design, protective, bonding or insulating needs around the home, office or for your art or design projects.
Rigid Material Converting for Art, Home Décor, Design & Construction
Electrowind Converting Solutions offers CNC and waterjet machining, sawing, milling, turning, forming, bending and more to machine the hard protective, sound dampening, and aesthetically-pleasing hard materials you need. Glass, ceramic, granite, plastic, plexiglass, metal, wood, ballistic protective panels, stone and more can be machined into simple or complex shapes to suit your requirement.
Typical Custom Parts We Manufacture for Your Industry
- Acrylic fabrication for signage and decorative or artistic pieces
- Adhesives & sealants for bathrooms, driveways, doors and windows
- Adhesive tape and bonding adhesives for household projects
- Aesthetically pleasing design panels for interior applications
- Ballistic protection panels for walls, counters, doors and windows
- Counter tops and cabinet doors and panels
- Cutting sheet into simple or complex shapes
- Custom cut decorative panels
- Custom cut glass for window installations
- Custom folded and machined parts for art installations
- Custom machined, milled and etched name plates, displays and signage
- Decorative products machined from granite, ceramic, glass, wood, etc. based on your requirements
- Fabrication for presentation displays, signage, trophy stands, etc.
- Plastic fabrication for decorative or artistic pieces
- Printing and silkscreening of various materials
- Protective, insulating and sound dampening films, fabrics and panels for building exteriors
- Specialty designs for counter tops, tiles, glass and other substrates found in your home or workplace (i.e. cutting granite countertop or decorative designs cut into tiles/windows for home or office décor)
- Stained glass cutting and decorative designs machined from rigid materials
Contact Electrowind Converting Solutions at 800.265.8340 to discuss your custom requirement or Request a Quote for your custom parts.
Electrowind Available Materials & Equipment
Electrowind Converting Solutions is a division of Electrowind. Electrowind supplies materials and equipment for motor, transformer, electrical and electronic equipment. A list of our available materials is below:
- Magnet/Winding Wire-stocking distributor for Superior Essex, PPE, Elektrisola, Von Roll Austral and more. Wire available from Electrowind is used in systems from thermal class 105°C to +240°C. Available in various packages from 8 lb spools to 1,000 lb reels depending on the product and brand.
- Hook Up & Lead Wire-stocking distributor for Belden, Champlain Cable and more. We can cut-to-length hook up and lead wire based on your requirement.
- Flexible Insulating Sheet Material-stocking distributor for DuPont, Von Roll, Isovolta, 3M, Fibertek, Weidmann and more. Flexible sheet material available from Electrowind includes: Kraft paper; Copaco; DMD; NMN; NKN; TFT; polyimide film (Kapton®); polyester film (Mylar® and Teijin®); mica; Nomex®; TufQUIN®; CeQUIN®; Kevlar®; Tedlar®; Formex® polypropylene; silicone rubber; virgin Teflon® and more. Available as roll or master roll stock. Electrowind Converting Solutions can slit, die-cut, sheet, crease, print, laminate and finish flexible sheet material in various ways to produce custom parts based on your design or requirement.
- Rigid Insulating Sheet, Shapes and Molded Parts-stocking distributor for Rochling Glastic, Haysite and more. Rigid sheet material available from Electrowind includes: glass polyester GPO-1, GPO-2 and GPO-3; glass silicone G-7; high-temperature polyester SG-200/HT-1030; glass epoxy G-10/G-11/FR-4/EMD; glass melamine G-9; transformer board; densified laminated wood and pressboard; semi-conductive sheets; mica; phenolics including grade L, LE, C, CE, X, XX and XXX; plastics and specialty rigids including Delrin®, Ultem®, UHMW, PVC, nylon, Arboron®, acrylic, Lexan® polycarbonate and more. Typically available in thicknesses from .032” up to 4” thicknesses depending on the product. Rods, channels, tubes and composite molded/threaded rods, nuts and bolts available in certain products. Electrowind Converting Solutions can machine, mill, saw, form, bend, drill, laminate and finish rigid sheet and shape material in various ways to produce custom parts based on your design or requirement.
- Adhesive Tapes-stocking distributor for 3M, Intertape, DeWal, Ideal (American Biltrite) and more. Adhesive tapes available from Electrowind are used to insulate, bond, mask, conduct, protect, assemble, package, shield and seal. Electrowind Converting Solutions can slit-to-width, die cut/punch press, print and finish adhesive tape in various ways to produce custom tape for your application.
- Non-Adhesive Tapes, Lacing Tapes & Cords-stocking distributor for Western Filament, Breyden Products, Isovolta, Von Roll, Carolina Narrow Fabric and more. Non-adhesive tapes, cords and rope available from Electrowind are typically made from fiberglass, cotton, Kevlar®, Nomex®, glass/polyester, nylon and mica can be purchased finished with wax, vinyl, rubber, b-stage, or Teflon® coating as well as with tracer lines depending on the product and brand.
- Sleeving & Tubing-stocking distributor for Atkins & Pearce, Delfingen, Varflex, 3M and more. Sleeving available from Electrowind in sizes from #0-#24 AWG and up to 2” diameter typically. Various colours available depending on the product and brand.
- Paints, Varnish, Resins, Coatins, Adhesives, Sealant, Lubricants & Potting Materials-stocking distributor for Elantas PDG Inc., Von Roll, Dolph’s, Glyptal, 3M, Insulcast, Momentive, Hysol and more. Available in various packages from pint to drum and tank quantities depending on the product and brand.
- Mica Products-stocking distributor for Cogebi, Von Roll, Isovolta and more. Available in flexible and rigid sheets, non-adhesive tapes and gaskets. Electrowind Converting Solutions can convert mica products in various ways to produce custom parts based on your design or requirement.
- Wedges, Separator Coils & Topsticks-available in various flexible and rigid materials including DMD, NMN, TFT, epoxy glass, wood and more.
- Test & Production Equipment-distributor for SKF Baker, IRD Balancing, Lexseco, ACE, Phenix, HeatTek, Imprex, Dynamics Research Corp., Pollution Control Products Co., Jenkins, Steelman, A & W Dyanmometer and more. Test and production equipment available from Electrowind includes: motor analyzers; balancing machines and instruments; coil winding machines; core loss testers; dip tanks; batch and burnoff ovens; dynamometers; motor/transformer test systems and more.
- Shop, Safety & Maintenance Supplies-authorized distributor for Martindale, Ideal Industries, Blue Peter, Brady Products, Burlo Fans & Molds Inc., 3M and more. Shop, safety and maintenance supplies available from Electrowind includes: brush seaters; RTD’s; dispensing equipment; undercutter saws; metering equipment; strip heaters; motor fans and bushings; undercutters; safety glasses; shop respiratory protection equipment; shop cleaners; greases; masking products and more.
Visit Electrowind’s website at www.electro-wind.com for more information on our full product line.